
So if you haven't heard yet, Steven and I are going to be parents in May! It's pretty weird to think that it is actually going to happen this time, but very exciting at the same time! The ultrasound picture that I posted was from our 8 week appointment. I'm currently 11 weeks and will have my next appointment next tuesday. I will be getting another ultrasound so I will definatly put it on here!
The 8 week appointment was really exciting! I really didn't know what to expect when I got my ultrasound. I was happily surprised to hear that everything looked great and that there was a heart beat! It was really cool to see! I didn't know that I would be able to see it beating.
4 comments:
I am really anxious to know whether it's a boy or girl. It is so hard to go overboard shopping without knowing what color to buy. There is next to no non-sexed baby clothing/decorations out there!
Money burning hole in pocket. Need to buy baby stuff.
Congratulations, we are so excited for you guys!
Yeah! We are super happy for your guys. Congrats, congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! If you are like me, you were relieved to find out there was only one baby in there. Of course, twins run in my family, so I was extra nervous. Much to my relief, both pregnancies just had one baby each! :) Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment