Wednesday, November 4, 2009

12 week appointment


Yesterday I had my dr. appointment. I started with the ultrasound and ended with getting poked :p. I've heard that I will be getting used to the needles, but I'm definatly not at this point. I have small veins so it is very hard to draw my blood. I'm glad that it is done with for now though!

I couldn't believe how much our baby has changed in just 4 weeks! As you probably saw, the baby looked like a bean at 8 weeks. Now our baby looks like a person! It's so cool. In this picture I thought that our baby was sucking his/her thumb. After looking at the picture more I have realized that it looks more like baby is picking his/her nose :). I'm not sure if he/she really was, but it just kind of looks like it. All of the measurments were normal and they said that our baby looks great! The heartbeat was 170 bpm. which is good!

3 comments:

Fernandez Family said...

Glad the appointment went well!

Debra said...

Glad to hear things are going well still. I'm really excited for you guys.

Paige said...

Megan!!!! Oh my goodness I had no idea you were pregnant. Man everybody in our old apartment is getting pregnant or is already! Congrats!! How have you been feeling?? I don't know if you knew but I'm expecting a little boy in February. We are so excited and I'm getting a little nervous, but I know it will be great! I also had no idea you and Steven had a blog. I'll have to check it out now esspicially to see updates on Baby Ward! Well congrats and I'm so happy for you two!!
-Paige