Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ellie's 1st birthday party





Ellie's 1st birthday was last Thursday. We had a little party for her yesterday. Megan made Ellie her own little birthday bear cake.  She had fun demolishing it as evidenced by the video. I just love the picture of her in her new princess chair.  She is holding her new doll. Megan made sure that she had a doll.  I think she wants to make sure she plays like a little girl sometimes to offset some of the rough house time with her dad.  She also got some new clothes from grandma Cheri, a shopping cart, a train toy from her grandpa Lex, a cute stuffed animal puppy from her uncle Zach, and many other things from many other people. Thank you to everyone for being so kind and thinking of Ellie!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! I'm sure you will get lots of use out of your little princess chair.

Becky Kent said...

That is an awesome cake! (And a cuuute little girl.)

Fernandez Family said...

What a lucky girl! The little bear cake was so cute. I'm sure she'll spend lots of happy times in her little chair with her doll.