Sunday, April 18, 2010
Fred Flinstone feet
There have been a few times a little earlier in pregnancy when I was asked if I had started to swell up yet. Other than my wedding ring being tight, I wasn't having any major issues with it. Well just about 3 days ago I developed this problem. My feet and ankles are HUGE! I can't believe how quickly it happened. The first couple of nights they were okay in the morning and would just get really big at night time, but today they have been swollen all day! It's kind of annoying and I was wondering if anyone has any good advise on bringing the swelling down. It is a little painful. It kind of feels like I keep stretching a muscle too far. I am assuming that is normal though. I'd just ask my doctor for some advice, but I don't see him until the 26th of this month so I have another week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't wait a week to ask you doctor. Call him. That's what you pay him for. Swelling can be a normal part of pregnancy. It can also be a sign that something is wrong. I am concerned that it happened so quickly and is that uncomfortable. It is better to be safe than sorry. Call your doctor.
Good luck. We are thinking of you! You will do great. I've always heard that the last month of pregnancy is so miserable so that we WANT to go through labor to be done with being miserable (and of course to meet the cutie pie in incubation). We love you and are so proud of you.
How's the swelling? I'd have Steve check your blood pressure to make sure it's normal and that you're not developing toxemia/pre-eclampsia.
Post a Comment