Today I went and got some 4D ultrasound pictures. They are so neat! It's great to see that our little girl looks like a baby and not an alien! I think she is the most adorable little girl. She already has chubby cheeks and a cute little nose. I can't wait until this next 8 weeks is up so I really see her!

3 comments:
This is so exciting! I can't wait to meet my new niece. I'm also excited to see you both this next weekend.
This is so exciting! I can't wait to meet my new niece. I'm also excited to see you both this next weekend.
Okay, that last comment was from Deanna. I'm sure Olivia feels the same way too though. : ) I logged out of her account but now I can't delete "my comment" on her username because I don't know her password. Anywhoo, we love you guys!
Post a Comment