Saturday, December 29, 2007

Spider man returns

This is the third video installment of a multi-part spider extermination tutorial series. The video is pretty self explanatory. I am some what reluctant to show the video because I don't want to encourage violence and animal cruelty, but I decided to show it.

4 comments:

Debra said...

You are just too funny. I'm glad that your marshmallow shooter came in handy.

Anonymous said...

I never thought of using the marshmallow shooters to kill spiders. Now I can leave my poor little wife home alone and know that she will be alright as long as she has her shooter close. Thanks for the tips.
I just have one question, how much marshmallow shooting experience does it take to be able to start killing spiders? Good video.
G

Idaho Sutters said...

Lets hope Erica didn't see that video love olivia

Joe said...

that is probably the most creative way to kill a spider. just think, if you keep this up, some day you will be writing a book called 101 ways to kill a spider