Steven was getting ready to go on a bike ride in this picture. I just thought it was pretty funny and had to put it on here.
I am still working at the same places. This semester I have shortened my schedule a lot. I am only taking one class. I didn't want to take on too much with school because I want to focus on our little baby that is due at the end of the semester. I have finally decided to try to use my sewing machine to make something that can actually be used. I attempted to make an apron by looking at another apron we have. I messed up on the top of it, but other than that I think it will be functional. I bought a pattern for an apron and was going to try to use it before making this apron, but I pulled it out and felt a little overwhelmed! There were so many different pieces and symbols on it... Emily said there is a lady in her ward that is willing to help me out with it! That will be necessary if I ever plan on using the pattern. The next sewing project I plan on doing(with the help of my mom of course) will be a crib bedding set. The sets are just too expensive to buy at the stores.
So all I seem to write about on here is baby stuff, and I'm sure everyone is getting sick of hearing about it and reading about it. That is too bad though! I'm just too excited! It's been on my mind a lot. This week I am 24 weeks pregnant. From what I have read this is a pretty big week. If something happened and our little baby was born she would have a chance of living! It would require a lot of medical help, but it is still comforting to know that there is a chance. At around week 19 I began to recognize her little movements. It seems like she has gotten stronger in the last few days. It is impossible for me not to feel some of her movements. Steven finally got to feel her a couple of times! Whenever she wiggles a lot I make him feel, but she usually stops as soon as his hand touches my tummy. I was pretty excited that he got to feel her. I am also showing a little now. I'm at the stage where people wonder if I'm pregnant but are too afraid to ask. Everything with pregnancy is pretty fun right now!
2 comments:
Baby bump! We are not tired of hearing about the baby. I read this when you first posted it, but there weren't any pictures! Weird! So I'm glad I looked again today at it! I do love the pictures, and the apron looks good! Learning to use patterns is pretty easy. You should be able to do it in no time.
I didn't have any pictures the first time I posted this. I put them on here the next day :)
Post a Comment