Monday, January 19, 2009

Cakes

Recently I have gotten into decorating cakes. None of them are perfect by any means, but I have had a lot of fun practicing. My mom used to make amazing cakes for our birthdays, so she has been kind enough to give me pointers on cake decorating. She has even given me some of her cake pans and decorating supplies too! Steven has eaten a lot of the cakes I have made, but now we are watching what we are eating so I can't practice as much. I just wanted to post some pictures of some of the cakes I have made. One was made for my friend Mandi's wedding, two were used for birthday cakes, and one was for a co-worker that just had a baby.








4 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

Those cakes look amazing! You'll have to hold a cake decorating class the next time we all get together! Keep up the good work!

Cheri said...

Not only are the cakes beautiful, but they are delicious as well! We need more birthdays!

Monica Lawver said...

Those are absolutely incredible! I wish you lived close by so we could taste test for you.

Fernandez Family said...

The cakes look awesome!!! Way to go!