Friday, November 2, 2007

Go Celtics!!


Well, the NBA season is back again. As always the off season brought changes to teams rosters. The biggest change that has my attention is the big trade that got Kevin Garnett (the big ticket) and Ray Allen onto the Celtics squad. I've always liked Kevin Garnett and I want him to get a championship ring. So with the big three, the PGA (Pierce, Garnett, Allen), the Celtics have a very good chance to make a strong run at a championship.
It's nice to have an NBA team that has big name superstars on it that are somewhat humble! So this year I will be rooting for the Boston Celtics. Go Celtics!!!

4 comments:

Debra said...

I love checking your blog each night to see what you have up. I guess I will be cheering for the celtics also if you are. :)
Happy Trails

Debra said...

p.s. That picture is awesome. Where did you get it?

Steven said...

I'm glad you'll be rooting for the Celtics. About the picture, I just went and searched on google images and found that one. This blogging thing is kind of fun.

Joe said...

HECK YEAH! GO CELTICS! KICK SOME BOOTY